Pages

Saturday 7 July 2012

Sales, sales, sales!

Hello there!

Truth be told i'm abit of a bargain hunter who's always on the look out for a good sale. I blame my mother, whenever I go shopping with her she rushes straight over to the sale rack before looking at anything else and I've realised this is what i'm starting to do! I work in the center of my town so I have good access to shops five days of the week, however I have an hour for dinner and after I have bought and ate my food, there simply isn't enough time to look around the shops. Hallelujah for online shopping! I've been scanning around the sites and have found some real cheap beauties that I thought I would share with you guys, now roll on pay day! 




Creme zig zag textured skater dress - £15.00 from River Island.
Blue aztec print playsuit - £8.00 from River Island.

Blue polka dot shirt - £12.00 from River Island.
Pink 3/4 length jumper - £9.99 from H&M.

Blue loafers - £12.49 from H&M.
Low black boots - £14.99 from H&M.
Blue and white striped pumps - £6.49 from H&M.
White lace up boat shoes - £10.00 from River Island.




5 comments:

  1. I really like that pink jumper!


    If you like aztec print btw check out the post I did this week, all indie UK shops and designers as well - http://blog.secretcarousel.co.uk/2012/07/walk-like-aztec.html

    Julia x
    Carousel Secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice isn't it and so cheap! can't go wrong :) and sure!
      x

      Delete
  2. Both of those dresses are lovely! The aztec print one is such a pretty shade as well.
    Great post! Very helpful!
    -Angela, from the Lipstick Clique (thelipstickclique.blogspot.com) Come check out our blog if you're interested!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a sweet comment Angela :) Have checked out your blog and followed! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Love the playsuit, its so cute!x

    Please check out my blog:
    http://zsummerton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete