Pages

Monday 16 July 2012

Hello there! :)

Just thought i'd share a couple of products that I have been enjoying using recently. I've been looking for some good skin care that works well for my skin for a couple of months now, but have disappointed with everything that I've tried, this was until I discovered these two products! First of all this is the Olay essentials smoothing face scrub for normal/dry skin which I bought from Superdrug and can be found here and it does what it says on the bottle! I wet my skin and massage the scrub in circular motions into my skin and then wash off with warm water and as cliche as it sounds it does leave my skin feeling like a baby's bottom! 


 



The next product I bought was Nivea Visage pure and natural cleansing lotion which was again from Superdrug and can be found here The consistency of the lotion is really nice and it almost feels like its cooling my skin when I put it on, it has a nice scent and leaves my skin feeling soft just like the previous face scrub. 



The final product I bought was the Arora Body scrub in the fragrance Pomegranate Passion which can be bought at Superdrug here The product can also be bought in Sweet Vanilla, Wild Berry, Coconut, Chocolate Espresso and  Pink Grapefruit, but after smelling them all (yes I actually stood in the shop for a good 5-10 minutes smelling them) I personally found the pomegranate to smell the best. I was really impressed with the body scrub as not only did it smell lovely but it did it's job! Leaving my skin soft and lightly fragranced, perfect! 



3 comments:

  1. Wow I love your blog! Im following now:)
    Hannah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's sweet of you to say :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey! We have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award! http://thelipstickclique.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html
    x Angela and Sara

    ReplyDelete