Pages

Sunday 1 July 2012

Finally posting!


Hello! Long time no speak..

There's been a number of reasons why I haven't posted anything on here in the past few months. I've recently finished Sixth Form and entered the world of work! You're looking at a full time 9-5 apprentice right here ;) My life has changed a lot since I last updated this, back in April and i'm still adjusting to the change in lifestyle. After spending the last two years at Sixth Form, i'm used to late starts and half days, now i'm working five days a week for at least eight hours and learning to appreciate weekends much more. It might not seem a big thing to some people, but I've not been in the right frame of mind lately and if i'm honest, I've been one big miserable mess for the past week, (thank the lord, for mothers!) but i'm trying to look at the positives and start to enjoy myself more! So here we go! I'm back to this blog and back to posting more, fingers crossed i'll stick to my word!

I recently made a trip to Asda where I picked up the July edition of Cosmopolitan, now i'm not usually one for buying magazines, call me a cheap skate but surely i'm not the only one who thinks they can be way overpriced for what you actually get? However, this magazine caught my eye, a free pair of sunglasses! There was three to choose from, leopard print, aviator style and the black ones that I got. (Here's hoping England starts to get some sunshine soon!) Not only did the magazine come with sunglasses, it also came with a packet of mentos chewing gum - not to my taste, but i'm sure they will to other people. After flicking through the pages, to my pleasant surprise there was yet more freebies inside. Two sachets, one was Pantene pro-v conditioner and the other was Palmers cocoa butter formula. Being eager to try them out, I took a shower that evening and used the both of them, the conditioner left my hair feeling soft and had a smell of well.. conditioner (that may sound weird, but think of how you'd expect conditioner to smell like and you'll know what I mean). I then used the body butter which had a lovely fragrance of cocoa (hence the name of it) It wasn't too over powering just nice and subtle and my skin felt great after, so i'm most certainly thinking of purchasing this some time soon. 


Overall, I didn't do to bad, and i'll be keeping an eye open for things like this in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment