Pages

Sunday 25 November 2012

Soap and Glory Eyeliner's


I love love love all things Soap and Glory! But had yet to try out their make-up line. I was in need of a new black eye liner and I'd had my eye on buying myself a eyeliner pen, so I killed two birds with one stone and treated myself to thee two gorgeous products!

First of all this is the Smoulder Kohl waterproof eyeliner in black.  The eyeliner applies really well to the eye, it feels smooth and almost creamy. The product is a intense black so much that if you're in a rush all it takes is one quick sweep and you're ready to go! An amazing bonus about this eyeliner is that it comes with a sharpener on the top, which is perfect for on the go and travelling. 



The second product I bought was the Supercat Carbon Black Extreme Eyeliner Pen. Now in the past i've not had much look with liquid eyeliner and i've longed to be able to find one that works for me. Hallelujah! I finally found the one! The eyeliner pen applies really nicely due to it being shaped just like a felt tip pen and therefore creates perfect defined eyes and great flicks. 








I would definitely reccomend these products and i'll be re purchasing them for sure! 

Love, Carly x

No comments:

Post a Comment